Morfit® is designed to provide continuing relief from back pain. If it doesn’t do that for you, you are free to return it.
- When used in the right situation, Morfit® works incredibly well.
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction, so if Morfit® doesn’t help you, you may return it for a full refund.
- 90% of Morfit® customers choose to keep Morfit®.
We give you 30 days from purchase to decide if you’re happy. Conditions apply.
Note: this relief or return guarantee only applies to products purchased directly from morfit.co.uk.
If any goods are damaged in transit to you, we will provide a replacement provided that the procedures outlined in these Terms and Conditions are followed.
You must inspect the goods for damage immediately following delivery. You must inform us by email at email@example.com within 72 hours of delivery of any damage or defect. Your email should contain the following information:
- The invoice/reference number.
- The date of purchase.
- The date of delivery.
- A brief description of the fault or damage and, if possible, a photograph of the fault or damage.
- Your daytime contact phone number.
You must retain the original packaging for the goods as this may be required for us to make a claim against the carrier.
You must return the goods to us together with the original packaging within 14 days of receipt by following the returns procedure outlined below at paragraph 12 to these Terms and Conditions.
Change driving for good